Stats were given an overview before this, but here I'll give a more detailed description.
Your character's health is a measure of how much damage it can take before it dies. Your maximum health increases with each level gain. It can be restored with health potions.
- Your character's mana is used to cast spells. Your maximum mana increases with each level gain. It can be restored with mana potions.
- Strength is the stat that melee damage is mostly dependant on.
- Agility is the primary stat for determining whether or not you hit an enemy with a physical attack. It is vital for fighters. It is also the primary damage modifying stat for bow users.
- Vitality is the primary stat needed for resisting spells, and for mages, to successfully cast on a monster, as well a small effect on spell damage.
- Psi is the primary stat for mages, as it is the major factor in spell power.
- Speed determines the number of turns a player gets in battle and who gets the initial attack each round. It also directly affects chance to evade melee attacks.